Okuma Convector 45D Reel CV-45D
Okuma Convector line counter reels offer a powerful gearing and drag system platform. Feature aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points, along with Okuma's patented Mechanical Stabilization System that maintains parts alignment over the long term.
- Gear Ratio: 4.0:1
- Bearings: 2BB+1RB
- Line Retrieve (cm): 66.0
- Max drag force: 7
- Mono line capacity (mm): 0.45/450, 0.50/360, 0.55/300
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and sideplates
- Machined aluminum, gun smoke anodized spool
- Stainless steel reinforcing sideplate rings
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical & roller bearing)
- Speed Lock pinion gear system
- Durable high-grade brass main and pinion gear system
- XL gearing: Drop down gear box on all models
- Self lubricating gear system, all models
- Wide Mouth levelwind: Clearance for copper line
- Spool stabilizing system for increased durability
- Ergo grip handle knobs featured on all models
- DLX represents left hand crank line counter models
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
Speed LOC Pinion Gear System
Allow positive engaging at extreme high speed.
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
Mechanical Stabilizing System
Patented design stabilizes the spool shaft at 3 key stress points to eliminate flex under pressure - reel is more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
Multi-disc Carbonite Drag Washers
For a much wider and smoother drag range, maximum efficiency.