- High magnification extends your long-range shooting capability
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticles for supreme accuracy
- Ergonomic side focus allows easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multi-coating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
This state-of-the-art reticle has cascading windage and elevation dots, so you can execute long-range shots out to 500 yards in still or windy conditions.
Superb optical glass is precision ground. The lenses are multi-coated for glare resistance and maximum efficiency in low-light hunting conditions. The Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42mm riflescope has a sleek profile. It features upgraded windage and elevation knobs and the separated power ring and eyepiece accepts flip-up lens caps. The scope is housed in a 1-piece, stress-free tube. Its internal assembly is double spring-tensioned for shockproofing. The riflescope is resistant to a lifetime of field use, heavy recoil and harsh vibration.